Who We Are
Tours & Trips Bangladesh
We are a group of passionate and adventurous tourism professionals. We have assembled the best in the business who can teach you all there is to know about Bangladesh, and we are proud to have formed a team of Tour managers who are knowledgeable, dedicated and open minded, energetic yet easy going. We speak English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese with outstanding professionalism – and the support team is amazing.
We love doing what we do. In many and varied ways we love to show and to teach all about our beautiful country.
What We Do
Tours & Trips organizes excursions for tourist groups from all around the world. Visitors have come to us from Italy, Germany, France, Sweden, Spain, India, Japan, China, Netherlands, UK, USA, and so on. Our expertise includes taking care of individual tourists and small groups with tailor-made adventure tours including Mangrove Forest, Hills and visits around the country. There is an expert team to take care of our inbound and outbound tours. We have a specialized team to assist makers of film documentaries, and we provide logistics support, saving them much effort, by taking care and helping journalists plan their appointments, and assisting researchers from abroad.
Above all we have realized that every holiday destination is also someone else’s home, and that we should leave places as we find them. You can find out more about how we incorporate responsible travel into our adventure and activity holidays, and how you can help by donating to one of our responsible travel projects in rural areas regarding rural tourism.
What We Focus On
- To be the world’s pre-eminent high-end bespoke travel specialist.
• To give back to the people and the communities that we visit.
• To provide for our clients the highest level of personalized service and attention to detail.
• To design unique itineraries personalized to our clients’ own needs and passions.
• To maintain the highest level of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness with our staff, clients and suppliers.
• To build long-term relationships with our clients so they keep coming back to us.
• To make the world a better place in our own little way, bringing together people from different cultures all over the world by enhancing communication and global understanding.
Thank you for meeting us – hope to see you soon.