• Pay respect to locals.
• Use right hand to give & receive.
• Dress decently; locals are not accustomed to western dress up.
• Be polite to elders.
• Do a barging on rickshaw ride or when buying things, its fun.
• Ask for cell phone from a local incase you are in trouble.
• Drink bottle water only.
• Keep yourself hydrate all the time.
• Go wandering of your won in the villages.
• Always take off your shoes while visiting Mosque & Temples.
• Don’t be scared when people are staring at you just stare back.
• Don’t leave your passport anywhere always with you.
• Don’t underestimate the locals.
• Don’t use your left hand to pay anyone or to give anything.
• Don’t take alcohol in public.
• Don’t smoke in public (Ladies).
Learn Few Bangla:
|Ami Valo Ase.||I am fine.|
|Apni kamon Asen||How are you?|
|Dam koto?||How much?|
|Onek dam.||Too expensive.|
|Apnar Nam Ki?||What is your Name?|
|Amar Nam…….||My name is …….|
|Ami o khane ki vabe jabo?||How can I get there?|
|Amar khuda ase.||I am hungry.|
|Pani din.||Give me water.|